Sunday, October 30, 2005

29th of october

Since i m one of those unfortunate souls who had to stay back in my diwali vacation its obvious i m feeling nostalgic. The lively wing of 26 people is reduced to a minimal 10 people lounge. To add to this in my half only jashi gandhi jangale sandy gupta me narbhakshi n pari are there. To add to this jangale n sandy are also leaving but i like it when the wing is quite n silent. though i miss my regular LUKKHA GIRI but this is cool..
So its obvious i didn;t study as i was feeling lonely n i got a reason to stay away frm that thing which holds up few papers together n is a great tranquilizer ( books).

i saw PULP FICTION yeah man for the third time n its gets better n better everytime my fav dialog frm the movie is one by tarantino himself
Jimmie: No, let me ask you a question. When you came pulling in here, did you see a sign out in front of my house that said Dead Nigger Storage?
Jules: Jimmie, you know I ain't seen no...
Jimmie: Did you see a sign out in front of my house that said Dead Nigger Storage?
Jules: [pause] No. I didn't.
Jimmie: You know WHY you didn't see that sign?
Jules: Why?
Jimmie: 'Cause it ain't there, 'cause storing dead niggers ain't my fucking business, that's why!
I won't say much abt the movie since much has been written and said abt it. BUt one word which defines the movie for me iS COOL this movie totally got me n so did SIN CITY.
This pulp fiction kinda defines my todays timepass.But yeah i did the other regular crap tooo suddenly today FIFA bug bit me again, yeah its happens when u are all alone and got nutin to do these BLASTS FROM THE PAST
enthrills u again. i was frustated coz i was eliminated in the first round of FIFA tourny gandhi had to face the music i thrashed him 9-2 Shevchenko made the ball touch the nets 5 times ..:d
well current music is strangely very very senti .....NUSrat fateh ali khan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hastert enters Internet age, starts his own daily blog
The speaker of the House is entering the blogosphere. And if you don't know what that means, don't worry.
Just like so many Americans my friend loves the clubs and club music lyrics so he went ahead and built an awesome website about club music lyrics. When he's in high spirit he goes to the site and start reciting all his favorite club music lyrics. Says it's good for the heart. Guess what? I gave it a shot and it works great!