Sunday, October 30, 2005

29th of october

Since i m one of those unfortunate souls who had to stay back in my diwali vacation its obvious i m feeling nostalgic. The lively wing of 26 people is reduced to a minimal 10 people lounge. To add to this in my half only jashi gandhi jangale sandy gupta me narbhakshi n pari are there. To add to this jangale n sandy are also leaving but i like it when the wing is quite n silent. though i miss my regular LUKKHA GIRI but this is cool..
So its obvious i didn;t study as i was feeling lonely n i got a reason to stay away frm that thing which holds up few papers together n is a great tranquilizer ( books).

i saw PULP FICTION yeah man for the third time n its gets better n better everytime my fav dialog frm the movie is one by tarantino himself
Jimmie: No, let me ask you a question. When you came pulling in here, did you see a sign out in front of my house that said Dead Nigger Storage?
Jules: Jimmie, you know I ain't seen no...
Jimmie: Did you see a sign out in front of my house that said Dead Nigger Storage?
Jules: [pause] No. I didn't.
Jimmie: You know WHY you didn't see that sign?
Jules: Why?
Jimmie: 'Cause it ain't there, 'cause storing dead niggers ain't my fucking business, that's why!
I won't say much abt the movie since much has been written and said abt it. BUt one word which defines the movie for me iS COOL this movie totally got me n so did SIN CITY.
This pulp fiction kinda defines my todays timepass.But yeah i did the other regular crap tooo suddenly today FIFA bug bit me again, yeah its happens when u are all alone and got nutin to do these BLASTS FROM THE PAST
enthrills u again. i was frustated coz i was eliminated in the first round of FIFA tourny gandhi had to face the music i thrashed him 9-2 Shevchenko made the ball touch the nets 5 times ..:d
well current music is strangely very very senti .....NUSrat fateh ali khan

No comments: